Good day!
日安
Actually we should begin our day with a very clear, let’s say “decision.”
事實上我們應該以非常清楚的,可稱之為 “決心”,來開始我們的一天。
And that should be I will do one or two or three good things today at least.
而且那決心應該是: 今天我會至少做一件,兩件或三件好事。
And with that if we start our day as routine then it will stay in our mind.
而如果我們習慣了以此開始我們的一天, 那這會留駐於我們的心中。
And also we should get up early as possible.
而且我們應該儘可能早起。
How does it sound if you have to say I have never seen the sun coming up?
如果你必須說: 我從來沒有看過太陽升起。這聽起來如何?
It doesn’t sound good. Something is missing, right?
這聽起來不好,像是少了什麼,對嗎?
So nature is rising, sun is rising, so you should rise.
所以當大自然醒來,太陽升起,你也應該起來。
And you should be able to see the sun rise.
而且你應該可以看到太陽升起。
And in order to do that also you should go to bed early as possible, so that you can get up early.
而為了要這麼做,你也應該儘早上床,這樣你才能夠早起。
These things are interdependent.
這些事情是互相依賴的。
And when you get up with the nature, the birds, the sun, the plants, everything together, then you feel, you are part of the whole universe.
而當你和大自然,所有的鳥兒,太陽,植物,一起起床時,你會覺得你是整個宇宙的一份子。
And on top of that as human being then we take some kind of clear decision.
而在此之上,身為人類,我們要做某種清楚的決定。
And with that, if you are a Buddhist, then you should have some Buddhist prayer every morning, and meditation.
除此之外,如果你是佛教徒,那你應該每天早上做佛教徒的祈禱和靜坐。
But if you are not a Buddhist, I really don’t know exactly, how can I say, anybody who is not a Buddhist, because they are Buddha in their essence. They have the Buddha Nature.
但如果你不是佛教徒,我真的不知道精確地來說,我如何能說任何一個人不是佛教徒,因為他們的本質是佛。他們都有佛性。
They have the primordial wisdom as their essence.
他們擁有根本智慧的本質。
It’s very difficult to say somebody is not Buddhist.
說某個人不是佛教徒是很困難的。
But people say “I am not a Buddhist. I am Buddhist.”
但人們說: “我不是佛教徒。我是佛教徒。”
So I am following their words and their perception.
所以我順著他們的話和他們的認知來說。
So if you are one of those who say “I am not a Buddhist”, fine!
所以如果你是那些說 “我不是佛教徒”的人之一,很好!
Then whatever you are, whatever god or whatever things that you worship, you worship them.
那不論你信什麼,不論你敬拜哪一位神明或是任何東西,你就敬拜他們。
You should worship them with a very open clear mind, and should have devotion and compassion combined in there.
你應該以非常開放清晰的心來敬拜,而且應該兼具虔敬心和慈悲心。
It should not be just compassion. It should not be just devotion.
不應該只有慈悲心,不應該只有虔敬心。
It should be combination of both of them.
應該是同時兼具這兩種心。
Then you are in a kind of balanced, let’s say “practice”.
這樣你就處於某種可稱為是“修行”的平衡狀態,。
沒有留言:
張貼留言
歡迎您的意見與分享!